Teachers needed for Quadmester 4 Courses (April 19 to June 24, 2021)
Drama 10 (ADA2O), PE 10 (PPL2O), Civics 10 (CHV2O)
Print and Graphics Communication 11 (TGG3M)
Family Studies 12 (HHS4M)
Note: Each course is one-eighth of an annual teaching load as each student takes two full courses per quadmester. Average class size is 15 students.
DEADLINE for APPLYING: Mar. 2, 2021
TDChristian High School’s focus statement is “Learning for Service in the Light of God’s Word.” Learning at TDChristian takes place by enfolding, engaging, and empowering students.
Why Enfold? As God’s image bearers, students matter. Enfolding provides a firm foundation for learning.
Why Engage? A love of learning is fostered by piquing students’ interests and taking into account their gifts. Engaged students develop grit, perseverance, and a strong work ethic.
Why Empower? Our desire is to connect our students authentically to life outside the institution by partnering with groups and organizations to grow the kingdom of God.
What is desired in our teachers?
Learning is stimulated, nurtured, and flourishes through student-teacher relationships which we emphasize and foster.
We desire teachers and leaders who:
- are active Christians who seek to serve God in every part of their lives and can articulate how and why they do.
- care deeply about, love, and respect teenagers and their learning.
- are lifelong learners who are engaged in, passionate about, and dedicated to their craft.
- create diverse learning opportunities for students especially through projects, presentations, and daily work.
- encourage students to think and learn about how to conduct themselves and how to serve God and others effectively in an ever-changing world.
- are team players who are flexible, collaborative, and value positive relationships.
- are able to use technology effectively to connect simultaneously to on-campus and remote learners.
- are qualified teachers or experts in their subject areas.
Interested in becoming part of TDChristian’s team?
Send your to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: Quadmester 4 Openings
- resume (including at least two references of people we have your permission to contact)
- statement of faith (one page)
- your philosophy of education (one page)
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for possible next steps.
TDChristian is committed to fair and accessible employment practices; accommodations will be made available to applicants as required during recruitment and hiring.
Follow us on Instagram: @tdchristianhighschool